West Exe Halt
West Exe Halt was opened on 19th March 1928.It was created to serve the western side of Tiverton,as well as Heathcoat's Mill that has been Tiverton's biggest employer for almost 200 years.
It had a wooden waiting shelter and originally the standard 109 feet long platform. The halt proved very popular however and the platform was almost doubled in length in May 1937.
The halt was usually unmanned,but a porter would be sent down from Tiverton at peak times to sell tickets.
What it Looks Like Today Gallery